Friday, October 12, 2007

A Tag with a name!

I was tagged by Priya.

Thank you Priya, for this wonderful tag which made me pause and look at myself as if looking at a third person.

Rules of the tag.. .

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name.
If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle
name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

This tag basically talks about name words and its description on what you like to say.

I take this tag with my name. Of course there is no middle name and I prefer it this way...

K- Keen; this word kind of describes my approach to almost anything. Well, as an adjective it means enthusiastic, eager. I like doing a thorough job of anything and cannot stand casual approach or half hearted efforts. By the way, the word keen also means 'intellectually acute' - thambattam adikka chance kidaichirukkilla, vittuduvoma? :)

U-Unassuming; which should mean the opposite of pretentious and more close to modest - thambattam ellam chumma thamaasukku thaan :)

M- Measured; yes, this is what most of my friends tell about me...careful in what I speak or do, always weighing before speaking out...I could get boring at times ...would like to become more spontaneous...

A - Affable; though at times I become a bit selective with this quality...

R - Reasonable - in expectations, in relationships, in ambition, in almost everything in life I have a reasonable outlook & demand

Now, I don't know so many people so as to tag one each for the alphabets in my name... so I pass the tag over to you, Sowmya.

17 comments:

Priya said...

Thanks for taking the tag Kumar. I like the M and A.

Did you make the R disappear or what??

I could get boring at times -- Hmm I think at certain point once you have used the energy and nothing more to talk, it gets bored. Its not just you and everyone goes thru' that process.

Kumar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kumar said...

Oops...

வேலை நிறைய செய்ததால் பெயரே தேஞ்சி போச்சு!

velai niraiya seidhadhaal peyaree thenji pochu!

whole of this week starting from last Sunday I am out on a hectic travel schedule and yesterday I posted it in a hurry ...

... a clear signal to rush back home & relax for the week end!

You are absolutely right on about the 'boring' part...

Thank you very much, Priya.

Anonymous said...

No problem Kumar. I was only kidding ok.

Kumar said...

ha ha ...I knew that but I was feeling really low...now I am back at home and feeling absolutely FRESH!

Priya said...

I wish Sowmya does this tag coz I haven't seen her doing a tag before.

Sowmya said...

Achacho kumar, ippadi maati vitta enna panrathu. Priya knows me well.
Tag pannina ezhutha nan romba siramappaduven.

solla perusa onnum illa ennai pathi ezhutha !

Ha Ha ! comment section pothum :)

S - solitude

O - Obvious

W - Willful

M - Magnanimous

Y - Yield

A - Abstract Thinking

These are the qualities which I am trying to build in myself :)

Thanks for choosing my name for this tag. But I dont know , how to write a elaborate post on this.

Sorry yar :)

Priya said...

Kalakiteenga Sowmya:))) Nice to know the terms related to your name.

Kumar said...

வாங்க, வாங்க சௌம்யா...
Abstract Thinking, ரொம்ப கரெக்ட்...

நீங்க Tag எதுமே எழுதரதில்லைனு ப்ரியா சொன்னப்புறமும் கமெண்ட் பாக்ஸே போதும்னு முடிச்சிட்டீங்களே!
அவ்வளவு ஈஸியா உங்களை விடறதா இல்லே.

உங்க பேருக்கு எழுதின ஒவ்வொரு விஷயத்துக்கும், உங்க ஸ்டைலில், ஒவ்வொரு போஸ்ட் போட்டாக வேண்டும் - Solitude, Obvious, Willful, Magnanimous, Yield, Abstract Thinking என்று வரிசையாக :)

ப்ரியா, சரி தானே?

Among the crowd of blogs that discuss movies, vadivelu / vivek jokes etc, and the numerous bloggers who write in a language resembling comedy tracks of films, your style of writing & choice of topics are both refreshingly stimulating.

ஒரு கலக்கு கலக்குங்க பார்க்கலாம், படிச்சு ரசிக்க நாங்க இருக்கோம்.நீங்களே போதும்னு சொல்ற வரைக்கும் விடாது கமெண்ட் போடவும் தயாரா இருக்கோம் :)

Sowmya said...

Kumar :)

## உங்க பேருக்கு எழுதின ஒவ்வொரு விஷயத்துக்கும், உங்க ஸ்டைலில், ஒவ்வொரு போஸ்ட் போட்டாக வேண்டும் - Solitude, Obvious, Willful, Magnanimous, Yield, Abstract Thinking என்று வரிசையாக :)##

Let me try :)

Kumar said...

Great! That's the spirit!

Deepa said...

அருமையா எழுதியிருக்கீங்க..
வார்த்தையாலே படம் வரஞ்சா மதிரி இருக்கு...

உங்களுக்கு தம்பட்டம் அடிக்கிர பழக்கம் இல்லைன்னு எவ்வ்ளவு modest ஆ சொல்லியிருக்கீங்க ;)

இந்த பாண்ட் font ஐ கொஞ்சம் பெரிசு பண்ணக் கூடாதா.. உத்து-உத்து படிச்சு கண்ணு டொக்கு விழுந்திசுச்சு

Kumar said...

Thanks, Deepa.
Glad to see you here.

Sorry about the font size. I was trying out the template...it doesn't allow change of font size :(

Guess I need to look for another template..

Deepa said...

This template is cool.. easy on the eye too..

Kumar said...

Thanks...

Will try to keep it for some time :)

Anonymous said...

Kumar u can change the font size from settings, fonts and colors. Well in my photoblog, I keep trying to change font colros from black to white, it doesn't change. But it shud automatically do in blogger when u click and save.

But didn't work for me.

Kumar said...

Priya...It looks like the template I used earlier had an issue...fonts & colours link in Settings was disabled !

The current template seems to be behaving OK.

Thanks for the help, Priya :)