Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Boss

Last week was so hectic that the calender sheet looked as a blur. Clock hands whirred like the wheels of a racing car. I was almost tired but happy with what was achieved. There are times when one aspect of our life takes on such a monstrous proportion that everything else takes back seat. Right now it's work. But I am beginning to get on top of things and by Monday should be in control. Well, enough excuse for not writing a single sensible post in a week, I guess.
But with a blog title such as this, I shouldn't complain. Here's a gem that brought a wide grin and it lingered for a long time right in the middle of all that work.
One day a senior manager, junior manager were travelling with their boss when they find an old lamp. One among them rub the lamp and immediately a genie appears and says: "normally three wishes are fulfilled for one,but as you are three let me grant one wish for each of you..."

The senior manager with full enthusiasm takes the initiative and asks "I want to be in a ship, away from everyone enjoying the beauty...." and the Sr. Mgr disappers.
Now the Junior manager eagerly says, "I want to be in florida with beautiful girls,wine and everthing...." and the Jr. Mgr disappers.

At last the Boss speaks out, "I want them back at their work by sharp 12:35pm"

Moral of the story: Always let the Boss speak first.

2 comments:

Sowmya said...

Ha..Ha..A Boss is always a Boss..!

Cool :P

Kumar said...

Sowmya, Good to see you here!

Your post on 'கடமை' is really good...just waiting for a quite moment to complete my comment...

Keep the posts flowing.